Thursday, December 22, 2011

Baby Strength

I'm on vacation. In the morning I dance around the tides, leaning a little toward the ocean as I head down the beach. North of there it's a concrete sidewalk for a few minutes before reaching the driveway at 984 Hale Street. It's a slight climb, nothing like Hawk Hill, nothing at all, but that's what I'm thinking of when I turn back for another go.

I also did thirty push-ups this morning, thirty more than I normally do, as Baleen's been saying my equilibrium's off. I'm bottom heavy and I'll need some baby strength up top to swing Baxter about.

The stroller, which we already have, will carry the load when we're outside the apartment, Baleen says, but when we're inside the apartment, I'll be carrying Baxter around. Though he'll come out at around eight pounds, he'll double that weight in just a few months. Makes me want to do some more push-ups right now.


No comments: