Thursday, March 22, 2012

P/D/F

In college, once a semester you could PDF a course. That meant your only grade was Pass, D or Fail, with any Pass not counting for or against your GPA. The last few days have felt a little like I've just arrived for the final of a course I'm PDF'ing and I have that moment of panic, did I study enough for this one?

I bought the books, I've been to class, I've even done a little of the reading, but never all of it because I had Baleen, who had done all that work. So yesterday, when I was trying to figure out which drawer the clean again magic swaddle blanket went into, I opened about three of them before finding the swaddle drawer, remembering that Baleen had already taken me on a tour of this fully stocked nursery and told me where everything went. 

As I was opening and closing drawers, I found what looked like the sac you put a rolled up sleeping bag in, this one big enough to fit a 30-inch'er. Why the heck did Baleen buy a sleeping bag for the Dragon Boss, I wondered? Now that she's having a son is she preparing for some man-activites? Nope. It's just the sac that you put the Moby wrap in, as she told me on that tour a few weeks ago.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you walk Into the right room.