Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Room Art

I don't know why I, Baleen, was so particular about the art on fkaBaxter's bedroom wall.  I guess I will blame it on the "nesting" hormone.  The same one that led me to spend way too much money at the container store so that I could put organizing containers within organizing containers in our kitchen drawers.

I wanted the nursery room art to be fun and playful, but not too baby-ish.  So after a solid month of deliberation, I decided that I wanted to do colorful silhouettes.  But of what?  US Presidents, of course!  I thought it would be good to get some history in fkaBaxter's life early.  So, I found someone on etsy who would custom make us acid washed paper silhouettes of GW, TJ and AL.  Very pleased with the results!  Just hope they don't scare fkaBaxter after dark.


3 comments:

erb22 said...

They turned out GREAT. Nice picks on the presidents too...Now all we need is Baby B and the room is complete!

Lizzie said...

ME LIKES!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thought Madison or Franklin might be the third, but you jumped a century. aka Bax will get though. ha. Love the colors. dd