Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reunion

I saw The Dragon Boss 1st thing this morning and he gave me the biggest smile. Well, first I saw the man in seat 1C, then the stewardess, a cab driver, the man at Dunkin Donuts who said to the man next to him, that's like finding sunken treh-sha, then the Latino at the Chelsea commuter rail station who indicated that Boston was that way, then Mikey and Carole and finally Baleen and TDB sleeping together in Baleen's childhood bed.

It's been a little rough for Baleen all on her own, feeding and cleaning and then entertaining in her hometown for 2 weeks so TBD has crept into bed with her a few early mornings. That makes both of them happy which makes me happy and which means I didn't have to choose who I went to first when I arrived.

When he's smiling in the morning, TDB looks just as he did back in California, but then you keep on looking and see that the guy has put on some pounds. However many 17 minus what he was when he left is, to be exact.

No comments: