Wednesday, August 22, 2012

iPhone (4)

The Dragon Boss made me get an iPhone. He wanted me to record his every spit up and blowout on digital video so we can all sit around a computer and laugh at it ten years from now.

Not counting my Blackberry, which really isn't all that smart, it's my first smartphone and while I'm sure it does lots of other great stuff, it takes absolutely fabulous pictures and videos. Grizzly got one, too, so we can FaceTime across the coasts.

The Dragon Boss loves it. He tries to grab it whenever we put it in front of him. He never did that with the old Nokia, not only because it was only around for his first two weeks, but also because I never pointed that single megapixel camera phone at him. But the iPhone? He sees it almost as much as he sees me. 
TDB reaching for the iPhone

No comments: