Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Soup

Thursday morning was Tuesday morning this week with the early morning club ride, but the results were the same, third up the hill and nipped at the line at the sprint. I can't even tell Baleen, yes, I beat Vitaly as he wasn’t there this morning. That’s four weeks with the Garmin and four weeks without a jersey. Another few weeks of this and things may have to change, weight loss and shaved legs, maybe one at a time to ease into it, first the right, then, if still no jersey, the left.

Today's view from the top

What I can do is keep the one dish dinners rolling. Tonight it’s lemon parsley soup with eggs. Baleen’s been nibbling on hunks of cheese like a mouse so we’ll find out if it’s dairy that she’s craving or calcium. If it’s calcium, then I’ll have all 12 squares of the Trader Joe’s milk chocolate to myself; if it’s dairy, then I’ll gladly offer her two or three squares. Maybe four if she asks about Vitaly.  

Lemony Parsley Eggy Soup

No comments: