Thursday, August 11, 2011

Market Volatility

Oh, the soft pressure of an audience of four. Had tonight been a few years ago or even ten days ago, then tonight's dinner would have been a burrito on the way home or bald pasta with butter. But that expectant audience wakes up in more eastern time zones hoping for a story and stories require content greater than boiled water. So while I still can, here's a little more, dinner ala Madrid, cooked from whole foods and eaten very late, alone, as Baleen is working even later than I am.

9.03 pm
9.18pm
9.34pm
  

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

That's the best din-for-one photo I've seen in a long time.

Anonymous said...

Is that eggplant? I don't like eggplant very much. But it still looks good.

Baleen & Hopalong said...

oh, it's eggplant with a hefty tomato. I'd rate it a 7 for taste, 8 when you think ab how healthy and quick it was.