Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Red and Blue

I've flown in the cavalry, or rather, they've left the Wasatch and crossed the Sierras in their rental car and driven here. I mean, I could have taken care of The Dragon Boss all on my own, and I was looking forward to it with Baleen straddling Europe and Asia all week, but instead of just making me happy, I could make two other people happy two.

So I called up Papa and Marmee and said why not head out to San Francisco on Tuesday morning. They were headed out here on Thursday anyway to take care of TDB for our weekend wedding in Monterey. I think Papa started packing the car before I was off the phone with Marmee.

They arrived Tuesday night in time for dinner, which was San Francisco fast food of Lucca's fresh-made fettucini, hot sausages and meat sauce, and even brought a white peach pie from Ikeda's outside Auburn. And while they loked dinner, what they really, really liked was watching TDB drink his unvarying 8oz dinner in a bottle.

No comments: