Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rags

Of the things I can't wait to tell Baleen when she returns on Friday, what The Dragon Boss wore isn't high on the list. If I don't show it here, I might not mention it.

I'm sure Baleen thinks I put him in the Bulgarian gymnastics pants every day, the ones that 3-Speed said give his legs that oh-so-familiar bowed look, but that's not true. I had three thoughts each time I tried to wrestle TBD into his clothes.

1) Would Baleen like it and if she would, I don't dislike it, do I? 2) It doesn't have too many buttons, does it? 3) Since it's raining, let's go with something dark. Baleen, here's some of what TDB wore these last two weeks.
Just a man and his diaper
The Luke Perry look
Stripes like mom
Who cares if I'm wearing pajamas outside? I'm operating heavy machinery.

No comments: