Monday, June 11, 2012

Return

I got an earlier flight back from Seattle - six months left of Premier Gold before my year with almost no travel relegates me to the back of the United bus again - and just missed the nightly routine of bath, bottle and bedtime story, but Baleen and Shrimp Jr saved dinner for me. Over some flank steak and greens I got  hear about the weekend.

Shrimp Jr., as my replacement at the end of her week of homestay in these Mission suburbs before her sublet begins, was a huge help. She even got in The Dragon Boss' last ever dream feed on Friday night, his final few 11pm ounces to last him until morning.

I was told that I wasn't the only one sleeping through the night at the Residence Inn in Tukwila. At least for two nights, after a very disagreeable Thursday night, The Dragon Boss slept from 7.45pm to at just after 5am on Friday and Saturday. In this new world era, hearing that makes up for losing in the finals of the Over 30 tournament to the San Diego Surf.

Old Rainier Beer Factory in SoDo Seattle, now HQs for Tully's Coffee

No comments: