Friday, May 11, 2012

Work

The Dragon Boss visited me at work today. He wanted to take the BART and come on his own, but his mom insisted that she drive him and come along, too. Fine, he said, but you have to let me hang out with dad alone in his office for a few minutes.

At the office, after getting poked and prodded by my colleagues and told that he's the most beautiful baby they've ever seen, he did what he normally does, which is spit up all over mom and squirm around to stare at the ceiling lights.

Mom left for a moment, as she promised, leaving me and The Dragon Boss alone in my office. He looked around for a second, saw some GDP per capita bar graphs with different shades of grey, and spit up all over them. Just another day at the office.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we can see Ashley behind the chair. Whit doesn't look pleased with the charts--I think he would have liked to have seen a little more revenue growth in the fourth quarter.